Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Dell laptop battery charger starts fire in Stanton home

A Dell laptop battery charger led to a minor fire in a Stanton-area home last Thursday.

The Stanton Community Fire Department was dispatched to a reported structure fire at 2:23 p.m. at 2200 N. Hillman Road, but the brief blaze was mostly contained to a small area, according to Fire Chief Brian Brasington.

Oops! An active subscription is required to view this content.

Please login below or purchase a subscription to the Daily News!